Starting this week, I'll be joining a group of bloggers who post on the same topic every Tuesday. The overall title of this project is "Ten on Tuesday"; typically the assignment is to list 10 somethings-or-others -- whatever fits the assignment. This week is a bit different. I'm to write 10 sentences that begin with "I am".
I usually define myself by my relationships to other people (i.e. I'm the mother of 2), but today I'm going to stick to the topic and share things about me. Here goes!
1. I am, contrary to what many people think, an introvert.
2. I am in a quandary about where I want to go from here in terms of my career.
3. I am a warm-weather, beach-loving person living (except for this semester) in the midwest.
4. I am committed to making changes in my life to be as healthy as possible spiritually, physically, financially, socially, emotionally, and vocationally.
5. I am a meeting-hater of the highest order!
6. I am searching for the perfect hairstyle -- easy to maintain and flattering.
7. I am a reader, writer, knitter, scrapbooker, lover of sports (especially the NFL, the St. Louis Cardinals, and college basketball), and other things I can't think of right now! :)
8. I am least patient with other drivers and customer-service people who wouldn't know customer service if it came up and kissed them on the nose.
9. I am in love with the idea of living in a small, cozy home or a really nice travel trailer that is decorated in shabby beach style *and* that is mortgage-free.
10. I am a Christian, but I don't care for chain "If you love Jesus you will 'share' this" facebook statuses and have little patience for people who will read this list and immediately think, "Hunh, #10 should have been #1."