From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I've been a list-maker; in fact, I've been known to make lists of lists I need to create! So when I first heard of Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project, I was intrigued and rushed to check it out. I paged through the book and knew I wanted to participate in 2017. To that end, every Sunday I will post my own list for that week's topic.
List 1: List your goals and dreams for this year
1. To stop merely wearing the label of and identifying myself as a Christian and instead live in intimate, authentic, and continual relationship with God.
2. To digitalize all of the photos and memorabilia that I plan to use in scrapbooks for my now-adult son and daughter. When I see how many years I have to convert (1986-2010), I question my sanity in setting this goal, but I'm going to give it my best shot.
3. Accomplish each of the 12 monthly challenges I set for myself in 2017.
I'm the founder and administrator of the Facebook group "17 in 2017". Participants set 1 mega-challenge and 12 monthly challenges, and they select 4 quarterly rewards (1+12+4=17). No legalism or stringent rules -- just encouragement, support, etc. If you're interested, check us out at https://www.facebook.com/17-in-2017-1606398529668434/
4. Arrive at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2017 in much better shape physically, emotionally, socially, and financially. My current condition in every category isn't dire or anything, but there is room for improvement in each area, and I want to make that improvement a reality.
5. To find an affordable ("free" would be a real dream-come-true) class B camper and travel around the U.S. as work allows.
6. To write a book and be published, or at least be under contract for publication.
1. To become part of a group of women who gather regularly -- once a week would be heavenly -- for no other reason than friendship.G