From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I've been a list-maker; in fact, I've been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I'm excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday.
List 11: List the ways you can rejuvenate your space
1. Have a new "high school senior" photo of my son (old one water-damaged :( while in storage) and other photos printed and hang senior pictures and a photo collage in the living room
2. Finish remodeling the bathroom -- and find a way to magically enlarge it without tearing out my bedroom closet and having to create a new closet :)
3. Redo the floors throughout the house
4. Replace both exterior doors
5. Downsize my possessions significantly -- more than I already have
6. Install a ceiling light in the living room