From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I've been a list-maker; in fact, I've been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I'm excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday. Two weeks of the flu put me behind, so this week I'll be sharing 3 lists.
List 8: List Your Favorite Quotes
1. Some people search for happiness; others create it. ??
2. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. Henry David Thoreau
List 9: List the Things You Treasure Most
I don't treasure many "things"; what I treasure is people and experiences and time with them.
2. Good spiritual, physical, and mental health
List 10: List the Things You Should Ignore
1. About 90% of the posts on my Facebook feed (and most days, I do)
2. Fears about the future -- my physical and financial concerns, for the most part
3. Whispers from the past -- what was, what is no more
4. Temptation to wallow in loneliness
6. Self-doubt about my writing
7. Self-doubt about myself in general