From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I've been a list-maker; in fact, I've been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I'm excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday.
List 15: List your dream trips.
1. Driving the entire Route 66 (as it is currently, with bypasses, etc) in either a cherry red convertible OR a class B camper, listening to oldies radio and stopping as the mood strikes to explore interesting sites along the way
2. A 48-contiguous states trip in a class B camper, not just driving through each state but actually staying at least a couple of days in each one
3. A backpacking and rail trip through Europe with as much time as I want in each country/city I'd decide to visit; some of the countries and cities I wouldn't want to miss: Spain, Italy, Poland, Germany, Greece, Austria, England, France (southern), etc., Vienna, Amsterdam, Auschwitz and other Nazi death camps, Rome, Venice, Prague, etc.
4. A Bronte Sisters tour
5. An African safari
6. Santorini on the Cyclades Islands
7. Two weeks at Cal-A-Vie in California
8. A month long visit in Maine (in the summer)
9. A summer-long stay in a beach cottage in the Carolinas
10. A month in the Smoky Mountains, spending several days each in various campsites -- Cades Cove, Element, Smokemont, etc
11. A month in a cabin on a lake in Maine (in the summer)
That's all I can think of, but in truth, I'd love to travel almost everywhere in the world. :)