From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I've been a list-maker; in fact, I've been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I'm excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday.
I'm not quite sure what happened! I "posted" weeks' 20-22 ahead of time and scheduled them to go live -- or so I thought. I must have messed up somehow because I saw late last night they never posted and they weren't saved as drafts. Hmmmm . . . I wonder where they are.
As a result, I'm playing catch-up today.
Week 20: List the things that make your spirit feel free.
1. Riding in my car, listening and signing along to the oldies channel on the radio
2. Being with my son and daughter, watching them talk comfortably, tease each other, laugh together
1. Digital scrapbooks for my son and daughter, from birth through college
2. A published book (I'm stretching the word "make" here)
3. A toned, healthy body (now I'm really stretching it :))
4. A porch running from my front door to the driveway and extending about 4' deep
But most of all . . .
5. Wonderful memories
6. A positive, lasting impression
Week 22: List your favorite places you've been
1. Vienna, Austria
2. Walt Disney World
3. Every single warm beach
4. The Great Smoky Mountains
5. Alaska -- this one is surprising because I don't like the cold