From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I've been a list-maker; in fact, I've been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I'm excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal's 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday.
Week 28: List the wildest things you want to try.
1. Living full-time in a Class B+ RV and . . .
2. Staying in each state a couple of weeks
3. White-water rafting on even "wilder" water than we encountered in Alaska
4. Section-hike the Appalachian Trail
5. Participate in some sort of extended bike ride -- across a state or on a specific themed route
6. Slowly drive Route 66, stopping for whatever catches my eye
7. Knit socks, two at a time, toe-up . . . . and not with a magic loop!
8. Get a small tattoo seashell on the top of my right foot or the inside of my left wrist.